Friday, December 24, 2010

Welcome

I decided to start a blog to track my journey into transforming myself physically, mentally and emotionally. My main focus will be my physical lifestyle transformation and I am hoping that the mental and emotional fall into place after.

To put it simply, I am looking to lose weight.

I have always been thin up until 4 years ago and I am unhappy with the way I look. It is more than me being vain, I don't feel comfortable in my own body and I feel like my weight is holding me back from doing the things I want. Everyday that passes I get older and I lose the opportunity to enjoy my youth. I use my weight as a crutch to prevent myself from doing things that I am not comfortable with and I am done with that. I want to feel comfortable, I want to take risks, I want to be confident, I want to be healthy, I want to look back on my life and think that I made the most of it. The time to do this is now because if not now, then when?

This blog will be where I track my progress and setbacks, if any. I will post weekly with things I learned about myself, tips, advice, things that work and things that don't, ideas, recipes, pictures of myself, etc. Basically everything that has to do with my weight loss/lifestyle change journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment